You might ask, “Are apps profitable for real?” The correct answer is “Some of them.” Many do have great potential, but success depends on tons of factors and a little on luck. The list of top paid apps
and free titles changes regularly, but certain categories more likely to be successful have remained the same for a long time. Here are the most in-demand groups and products that have the highest revenues:
- Games: Genshin Impact, PUBG Mobile, Candy Crush Saga, and Roblox;
- Entertainment: Netflix, Spotify, TikTok, and YouTube;
- Social media: Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Snapchat;
- Dating: Bumble, Tinder, Hinge, and Badoo;
- Health: FitBit, MyFitnessPal, Strava, and Calm.
It is not easy to achieve the success of these tech giants, but everyone has a chance. For the purchased product to bring you the desired profit, you need to think about a monetization strategy. In our blog, you can read more about Android app monetization strategies
. You can make your product completely free with ads like Duolingo, go freemium like the Whats App business model, or make access to features completely paid like Netflix.