By and large, the developers of any mobile app can offer their users App Clips. However, in practice, it turns out that such tools work better with certain categories. They integrate best with services that have mechanisms for ordering or paying for goods and services.
For example, the most striking iOS App Clips example can be seen on Etsy, where you can buy various handmade items. SmartGym, CardPointers, Parcel, Phoenix 2, Drop Recipes, and others have the same functionality.
Among the areas where App Clips find the best use are the following:
- rental of bicycles and electric scooters;
- cafes and restaurants with pre-orders;
- museums offering augmented reality and audio guides;
- banks and other organizations with electronic queues;
- super-apps that offer many features;
- shops for making purchases without cash desks or providing bonuses.
App Clips is a new format for providing services, demonstrating your products, and paying for orders. They are quite flexible in customization, so you can apply them to any business. Apps with App Clips are not so numerous now, but their number is gradually increasing, opening up new opportunities for customers and developers.